[Solved] Forgot Email - baguss

agas

Hello, im unable to recover my account. Im forgot which email that i used to sign up..

Can you please assist me with giving a clue of email address that associated.

My username : baguss

My email on helionet.org : [redacted]

The email address you listed is correct for that account, however that account would not successfully recover because the domain and email address in one of the two systems was blank.

I've corrected the missing values, please try again now. If you need to reset the password, you can also try this page instead: https://ricky.heliohost.org:2083/resetpass?start=1 (use your username, not your email address).

i got link to reset my password, when changing to the new one i got this 

Error

Uh oh, there was an error changing your password. The admins have already been notified of the problem, but if you would like us to manually change your password for you please contact support. You could also try reseting your password again.

Was that the message you got using the cPanel link I gave? The cPanel built-in password reset usually works fine. The one on our website tends to act up on occasion, especially when the server is busy.

If the link in my previous post won't work, we can email you a new password instead.