[Solved] Internal Server Error

lorenzol

Hi, I have been receiving internal server error in my wordpress site. All I did was update some records and when I click save or go to the other page of my site, it wont respond or takes time to redirect to other pages and then suddenly a wild internal server error appeared. I searched about it in other sites, they suggested to increase the php memory limit to about 256M but I dont know if that'll fix it. Maybe you guys have any idea about it?

TOMMY SERVER

PHP 7.2

Edited by lorenzol

Wordpress is infamous for this. If it's not permissions as pooks said, odds are you have extensions that are either broken or too bloated to run here.

WP in general is terrible software though...when people have issues with it, our general recommendation is to just not use Wordpress. Just about every other CMS available today is a better product. WP is well known for security holes, high CPU and RAM use, ugly code, malware, being the number one target of hackers, and is also the leading cause of accidental suspensions here at HelioHost.

Wordpress is infamous for this. If it's not permissions as pooks said, odds are you have extensions that are either broken or too bloated to run here.

WP in general is terrible software though...when people have issues with it, our general recommendation is to just not use Wordpress. Just about every other CMS available today is a better product. WP is well known for security holes, high CPU and RAM use, ugly code, malware, being the number one target of hackers, and is also the leading cause of accidental suspensions here at HelioHost.

Thanks for the info. Didn't know WP takes too much power. I'll try to look for best alternative for this one :) 

• Like 1