[Solved] Account Queued stuck

beebedl2

Hey guys

My account has been stuck with a message displaying Account Queued for about a week now and I've cleared cache and tried multiple computers. Also when i upload to my public_html folder. the files seems to disappear. 

account id : davidbb

domain dopplerdave.info

Ahhh. I looked in the domains and did not see it so I tried adding it but got this error. 

(XID c4frab) A DNS entry for “dopplerdave.info” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from this server or all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

Ahhh. I looked in the domains and did not see it so I tried adding it but got this error. 

(XID c4frab) A DNS entry for “dopplerdave.info” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from this server or all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

You will need a root admin to remove the domain from the dns cluster.

This isn't something you can do yourself.

Pretty sure Krydos will be able to do this.

Krydos - I tried moving and uploading the files to the domain folder and I keep getting a Access Denied. I also tried creating a separate FTP account for just the domain and got

Error detected with pure-quotacheck for dopplerdave [/home/davidbb/public_html/dopplerdave.info]: Can't enter directory [/home/davidbb/public_html/dopplerdave.info]: [Permission denied]