[Solved] Queued: expopro

expopro

No, I never signed up again.  I only reset my password today to cPanel login and FTP.  I had just opened an account mid October when shortly after migration occured, I had but a couple of files there with database connections.  The account somehow reset; those couple of initial files to connect to databases are gone.

Your account was created on December 1, which means it's not the original account (if it was restored, it should still have its original reg date of October). No idea why Krydos did that, but it looks like he just gave you a replacement account. It would also explain why you needed to reset the password.

Lets see if he can actually restore it...

Sure thing.  Well, if it can be restored great.  Like I said it only had a couple of files there, nothing too relevant, but I would rather not go through the trouble of configuring the databases again.  

Let me know if it could be done before I start working on the account full-fledged and forget about the rest it's no biggie, and I really appreciate the free hosting available to me.

Thanks again!

Kindest regards