[Solved] Suspended: vfull

vfull

It's banned for phishing because a Gmail phishing website was set up on the account.

root@tommy [/home/vfull/www/gmail]# ls -R
.:
cgi-bin  Gmail_Phishing-master.zip  login

./cgi-bin:

./login:
accounts.gmail.php  Gmail1_files  Gmail2_files  index.php  logins.txt  README.md  redirect.php

./login/Gmail1_files:
arrow_back_grey600_24dp.png  glogo.png  grayImg.png  universal_language_settings-21.png

./login/Gmail2_files:
1  arrow_back_grey600_24dp.png  img1.png  universal_language_settings-21.png
root@tommy [/home/vfull/www/gmail]#

If you didn't put this there, someone hacked your account and did. I noticed WordPress on your account, which is infamous for being hacked, so I'd bet that was the cause.

WP has terrible security, is poorly written, slow, bloated, and otherwise just junk software. Just about every other CMS is better these days, but sadly WP persists due to popularity and legacy despite being of poor quality. For HelioHost, WP is the number one cause of unexpected Phishing bans.

If you would like a replacement account, please let me know and I'll send you an invite.

A backup from August that does not contain malware and phishing content is available here: https://heliohost.org/backup/ Note that unless you fix or remove WordPress, it's likely to get hacked again pretty quickly. Please be aware that the email address needed for the backup is NOT the same one that's on your banned account.

An invite has been sent for a replacement account.

EDIT: Actually, you already have a second account called chechi07. You're not allowed to have more than one account anyway, so you can just keep the Ricky account that has the same email address. Do you want me to move it to Tommy for you?

Somehow both of you had the same email address...that's not even supposed to be possible.

I've sent the invite to the email address on the backup for account vfull instead since it was different from the Ricky account. It's a gmail account ch***@gmail.com (same as your forum profile), the invite will probably be found in spam as typically happens with Gmail. Please "Not Spam" it if you find it in there.