[Solved] Java deployment failed with errors.

tommygun

Hello!

Thanks for all the great support from the staff here!

I'm trying to re-deploy my .war after the Tommy failure, I've got Java access, I've restored my .war from the backup, but then I hit this error message:

Java deployment failed with errors. For further information please contact support.

Could I get the log for the failure?  What might be causing this issue now when it worked before the Tommy failure?

Best,

Adam

username: tommygun

domain: tommygun.heliohost.org

Tomcat on Tommy has been a disaster the last week or so. It's way overloaded, and it's crashing the whole server and causing load spikes and downtime. I deployed your .war file and it worked for me. http://tommygun.heliohost.org/warpaint11/ No guarantees on the uptime for Tommy's tomcat right now though until we figure out what is going on.

I actually moved one guy to Johnny because the java uptime is a lot higher on Johnny right now. I'm willing to do the same for you if you want to help relieve some of the tomcat load on Tommy. I'll move you to Johnny, jump you in front of everyone else waiting for java (since you have it enabled already anyways), and if at any time you want to move back to Tommy just let me know and I'll move you back (since you already had a Tommy account). Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the support! It appears to be working.

Yes I'd like to be moved to Johnny so long as the domain remains the same!

I'll see what I can do to help that guy!

Nothing should change, just the server. :)