[Solved] Suspended: hh_nmbayu

nmbayu

Please....unsuspended it I didnt phising, I Use Elementor Pro on my wordpress and I dont know how to make become high load only I have 1 main domain and 1 addon domain on my account....

I said it was MOST LIKELY ONE of those reasons.

Anyway, you should wait for a root admin.

Please....unsuspended it I didnt phising, I Use Elementor Pro on my wordpress and I dont know how to make become high load only I have 1 main domain and 1 addon domain on my account....

I said it was MOST LIKELY ONE of those reasons.

Anyway, you should wait for a root admin.

Ok thanks for information, so I must wait root admin.....root admin please help me...

Hmm perhaps I think what make me was suspended,is I usually direct login to the cpanel tommy/2083....

I think it was load. WP is infamous for load related problems.

I can't look at the moment since I'm on an iPad.

The account's data profile is in line with intentional phishing though, not hacking. The most obvious is that it originated from Indonesia, which is infamous for this. That country is the number one source of phishing on our service.

I use affiliate link for advertise, such as bluehost is that pishing? I use google analityc to and yaost seo is that pishing? I activated on cpanel almost all security on the cpanel, can u fix that? And I dont know how to pishing the web, I just use wordpres and legal worpress plugin that I download from wordpress it self...please help me

Please help me....I even dont know how to pishing web...I just ordinary people that want have blog to write my articles, I even write about "Web Hosting Gratis" "Free web hosting" on my articles on byeyou.fr.nf, the number one best free web hosting that I write is heliohost..I spread that articles on Facebook and Twitter... please help me

After reviewing the account, it's indeed hacked WordPress that was used to install a phishing site on the domain nmbayu76.eu.org. It just so happens that the account is also from a country known for this sort of stuff, hence the quick assumption it was intentional. We ban probably 10 accounts a week from Indonesia, nearly all of which are for phishing.

Please don't use WordPress, it's notorious for terrible security and leads to unexpected bans like this. Also, be sure to keep a close eye on what's happening on your account. Accounts from your area of the world are well known for being abused for phishing (hence my earlier comments), so extra care needs to be taken to keep yourself secure.

Please let me know if anything else needs to be done to get you up and running again (like removing domains). We cannot provide a backup though, inspection shows that stolen information is present on the account.