[Solved] Domain Issue

marthada

Hi,

I'm trying to add my own domain to my account. I made a lot of try but I still get the same error : Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

The dns are showing good at : www.whois.org

Server : Johnny

Domain I try to add :  you will find in cpanel 

Thanks in advance

Martha

That domain has the right settings...https://bybyron.net/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=globalawassociates.com&rec=NS It looks like Johnny has something wrong with its ability to detect the NS, since it still fails even though the settings are quite clearly correct.

The domain globalawassociates.com has been manually added to your account and should start working in the next 2 hours.

Seems so. They're have been over a dozen such reports on Discord in the past few days.

Also, a user (Denisd3d) on Discord just reported that he created a subdomain and that's also showing Queued. That's dl.denisd3d.cf . Ideally that shouldn't happen even for a second after the creation.

Maybe Krydos needs to look into this matter. I'm sure it's some sort of problem with Johnny.

Thanks for creating the topic, I'm myself curious about the problem as it isn't a common one, as I infer from cPanel support forum as well. I was going through similar topics and this problem seems quite unique, as most of the problems they've stated are solved by changing DNS settings via WHM, but this seems mostly different and much beyond a WHM fix.