[Solved] HelioNet - Stuck in mobile version

paladino

Hi there!

I'm in trouble replying to PMs. I always get "[#10229] We could not determine which message you were attempting to view".

I tried logout, clean cache, login and the same happened.

I checked in Discord and a member of helpers staff point me that the problem should be the forum in mobile version.

Please, could you help me?

Thanks!

Yeah, that happens. The PM functionality is broken in the mobile view, and if used will get you stuck on the mobile view. We can't fix the bug that causes this because the forum software we use stopped being supported in 2017 and buying an upgrade hasn't been a priority for us since it otherwise still works.

Your account should be fixed now, please clear your cache, then log back in and you should see the desktop view.

Hi!

I tried just now and still the same. I believe that's because my mobile chrome had the helionet page opened and it logged in automatically :(

Please, could you make the fix again? I'll clear my mobile cache and close helionet pages to prevent this happen again.

Thanks!

Hi!

I tried just now and still the same. I believe that's because my mobile chrome had the helionet page opened and it logged in automatically :(

Please, could you make the fix again? I'll clear my mobile cache and close helionet pages to prevent this happen again.

Thanks!

You cannot send messages on mobile. Only on desktop. Sending messages on mobile will break the desktop theme. The message won't be sent even if you press send on mobile.

Cool.

@Krydos: I've sent them by email in the past, however some users have complained that they didn't get the emails or that they went to spam, and thought we were ignoring them. The PMs still deliver even if the email notification does not. At least one Lily user is @gmx.de as well (we all know how that goes).