[Solved] IP address changed

odilonse

Hello Sir,

Sorry, can you help me: when i try to login on Cpanel, it show: " Your IP address has changed. Please log in again. "

After, when i try to login with my Username and password: The login is invalid.

- username: odilonse

Thank you !

Edited by odilonse

Please contact your ISP to see why it is that it changes. If they can make it stop, that should resolve the issue.

Otherwise, a moderator/root admin will be with you shortly

Repeatedly seeing the "Your IP Address has changed" message is usually an indication of an incompatible internet provider. Some ISPs (especially cellular data plans) change their IPs extremely frequently by design (as often as every single time you load a page!) causing cPanel to boot you out thinking your session is being hijacked. The behavior you're seeing is a security feature that prevents session hijacking and is by design.

The solution is to use a proxy or VPN to access cPanel. This will provide you with a consistent IP address and prevent the error from occurring.

As for the password error, that sometimes happens if you try to log in immediately after being booted out for changed IP address. It should work again in a minute or two, but if you continue to see this message, please reset your password.

• Like 1