[Solved] Switch to Tommy server

orange77

Hi, there. I've heard that in order to switch from one server to another, I have first to delete my account, then open a new account. Well, I've tried to do it, but a message shows saying that the account couldn't be found. Is there any possibility of any of you make this change for me? I'm on Johnny and I'd just like to switch to Tommy. No matter, if I lose all my files, because I have copy both of the database and scripts, so no matter. I just want to make this process more practical, since I don't have much time to wait or do it. I'd very much appreciate your help. Thank you!  :unsure:  :rolleyes:  :)

Hi, there. I've heard that in order to switch from one server to another, I have first to delete my account, then open a new account. Well, I've tried to do it, but a message shows saying that the account couldn't be found. Is there any possibility of any of you make this change for me? I'm on Johnny and I'd just like to switch to Tommy. No matter, if I lose all my files, because I have copy both of the database and scripts, so no matter. I just want to make this process more practical, since I don't have much time to wait or do it. I'd very much appreciate your help. Thank you!  :unsure:  :rolleyes:  :)

Hey, I've just checked my website (orangeadex.heliohost.org). Did you suspend the website? Why? What's going on?

You must have clicked the delete button twice. It already deleted your account.

Also, this might help. It tells you when the signups resets.

Yep. Anyway, that may mean that I've deleted my account myself. May I open a new account using the same previous username and using the same subdomain name?

For the username, sure. Just make sure that the email you used is the same one as your forum account.

But for the subdomain:

orangeadex.heliohost.org exists as main domain.orangeadex.heliohost.org exists as parked/addon/subdomain.

A root admin needs to clean the domain.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

For the username, sure. Just make sure that the email you used is the same one as your forum account.

But for the subdomain:

orangeadex.heliohost.org exists as main domain.orangeadex.heliohost.org exists as parked/addon/subdomain.

Nice! No prob. In reality, I need the subdomain name to be the same (orangeadex). I'm already creating the account.

But for the subdomain:

Nice! No prob. In reality, I need the subdomain name to be the same (orangeadex). I'm already creating the account.

I tried to reactivate my account. I entered my email and password, but it says: Invalid Login

You need to create a new account. Since you can't use your old subdomain yet, a root admin has to clean the subdomain first and then you can proceed.

I've already created a new account, but using another email. I'll wait for Tommy to be freed then I'll enter it. For the moment, I'll wait for you to solve the deletion of the subdomain name from the system, so that I can use it again. After that, may I return to my previous email? May I use the same username (allan88)? I also deleted my account again, that one I said to you that I had reactivated.

Once the deletion finishes, the domain should free itself.

Note that tommy is extremely difficult to get into for free, the free account it offers every day gets filled within seconds of opening. The free registration opens at midnight UTC every day if you wish to try. Most people complete the email step shortly before opening, then just sit there refreshing the server selection screen at midnight UTC until the button appears.

The large majority of tommy users end up having to donate a dollar to get one however.

Once the deletion finishes, the domain should free itself.

Note that tommy is extremely difficult to get into for free, the free account it offers every day gets filled within seconds of opening. The free registration opens at midnight UTC every day if you wish to try. Most people complete the email step shortly before opening, then just sit there refreshing the server selection screen at midnight UTC until the button appears.

The large majority of tommy users end up having to donate a dollar to get one however.

Well, I'll try it anyway. What is the time zone difference between there and Brazil here? Three hours? Now it's 1:37 p.m. here.

Edited by allan88