[Solved] Switch to Tommy server

orange77

Once the deletion finishes, the domain should free itself.

Note that tommy is extremely difficult to get into for free, the free account it offers every day gets filled within seconds of opening. The free registration opens at midnight UTC every day if you wish to try. Most people complete the email step shortly before opening, then just sit there refreshing the server selection screen at midnight UTC until the button appears.

The large majority of tommy users end up having to donate a dollar to get one however.

Well, I'll try it anyway. What is the time zone difference between there and Brazil here? Three hours? Now it's 1:37 p.m. here.

Yes, I really tried to enter Tommy and I didn't. But I got to enter Ricky. Now I'd like to change this account of mine (allan88) here at helionet.org and change to my new one (orange77). Is that possible? I've tried to login using the new account (orange77) made to enter Ricky, but I didn't.

Yes, I really tried to enter Tommy and I didn't. But I got to enter Ricky. Now I'd like to change this account of mine (allan88) here at helionet.org and change to my new one (orange77). Is that possible? I've tried to login using the new account (orange77) made to enter Ricky, but I didn't.

Done. Both helionet display name and user login name have been changed