[Inactive] Email servers - not sending

rebal15

Hi there! I recieved an email today:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

applewty@icloud.com

all hosts for 'icloud.com' have been failing for a long time (and retry time not reached)

It looks like something is wrong with the Server.

Server: Johnny

They’re sending, they’re just coming back because iCloud (and a few others like yandex, GMX, and occasionally Microsoft) have our servers blocked for abuse. Our servers are very popular for sending spam and phishing email, so these providers often do not accept email from us. The services that accept mail vary over time, and most will eventually unblock us...until some abusive account decides to send more junk.

Buying a dedicated IP can mitigate this, as can using an external mail server. Both will prevent you from being impacted by the abuse being sent on the shared IP.

• 3 months later...

I'm having this issue too, for @mac.com emails. I'm thinking of contacting Apple Customer Care for unblocking my domain.

Could I have the mailservers' IP address(es)? It's a requirement for filing a complaint (bottom of this support page). Not sure whether it'll work but I thought I'd give it a shot, at least till I save up for a dedicated IP.

65.19.141.67 is Johnny's IP.

Okay. I'm sending from Tommy, but I think I found the IP from email headers:

Does that look right?