[Solved] Error on adding domain (Johnny)

fasouza

Dear support.

I'm trying to add my domain (felipeamorim.eti.br) to my account but cPanel gives me the following error message:

Error: (XID nkv32d) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Could you guys help me with that?

As always, thanks for the great service =).

Since you're using a .br domain (which are incompatible with cPanel due to a nonstandard requirement on the registrar's end), you MUST use this domain as your main domain in order to use it. You can change your main domain here: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain

Once you do that, you will need to set the name servers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org on the registrar's side.

Since you're using a .br domain (which are incompatible with cPanel due to a nonstandard requirement on the registrar's end), you MUST use this domain as your main domain in order to use it. You can change your main domain here: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain

Once you do that, you will need to set the name servers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org on the registrar's side.

Thanks, problem solved.

It is indeed a problem with a requirement from Registro.br (BR domain registrar's).

Here's what I did to fix my problem:

1. Changed my main domain to my BR domain;
  2. Added HelioHost nameservers on Registro.br administration page;
  3. Changed my main domain back to my heliohost domain;
  4. Added my BR domain on cPanel as usual.