2 replies to this topic

#1 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:59 AM

I'm so sorry to keep posting about this issue and its only been an hour since you guys helped me, but jeffboy striked again. IT HAS BEEN ONLY AN HOUR and we ALREADY got hacked once again! "jeffboy" changed the email and password and locked me out of my cPanel account. The weird thing is that the cPanel had TWO-STEP verification enabled (I MADE SURE), so I don't know how it was even possible for him to bypass 2 step verification. I really don't know what to do at this point. Please help us figure out how jeffboy is bypassing everything and stopping us from working on our website. He also sent an email to my friend, who helps me with the website, saying that "I know all your passwords".

Attached Files

#2 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 12,684 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:47 AM

I suspect your PC has malware if he's claiming that and is able to send email to people you know (Presumably from your mail account). Try downloading malwarebytes and running a scan to see if you're infected. They have a free version that works VERY well.

Also, use a different computer to change all of your passwords.

Was there any actual software/content on your account at the time it got hacked?

I've banned him again, and sent a replacement.

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.
Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

#3 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:34 AM

Sorry for the late response, when I said that the hacker sent the email saying "I know the password" to my friend, he didn't sent it from my email account (he never had access to my email account), he sent it from his email account to my friend, so my account was never compromised. I did download an anti-virus on top of Windows Defender, the anti-virus was McAfee (I own a copy) and did a scan with both software just to make sure I didn't have any malware. But of course, he hacked me again if you check my latest post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users