[Solved] Suspended: jdrayas

jdrayas

Username: jdrayas

Server: Johnny
Domain: jdrayas.heliohost.org

While we're at it, may I know what Wordpress plugins are causing the most load on the server and does connecting Microsoft Word to my Wordpress site contribute to the load?

Thank you in advance.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you need help figuring out why your site is causing such high load let us know and we can try to help. If the high load is simply because your site is getting a lot of traffic, you might want to consider purchasing a VPS instead. https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ VPS hosting gives you an entire virtual server to yourself, including no load limits, a dedicated IP address, and full root access.

Sure, I would love some help in identifying what causes the load on the servers. IIRC, I read one post in the Suspended accounts section that Wordpress is that badly optimized that even the plugins are causing high load on the servers.

Here's the ones I have installed on my site: qovHGWF.png

Most of the time, I would say that it's just WordPress in general. They kept on patching the software every update instead of trying to rewrite it from scratch. This bloats the software, causing it to be slow and resource hungry.

• Like 1

WP is garbage. I've seen WP get accounts suspended with no plugins at all. WP is the only CMS that causes load consistently too. As flazepe said, they keep patching it and have never bothered to actually fix the horrible mess of band-aided legacy code that the thing runs on...

We'll let Krydos identify the file, but odds are he's going to list index.php due to WP's design. Unless there's malware or something, the system often can't identify a specific plugin or file that's affected when a user is running WordPress.