12 replies to this topic

#1 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:20 AM

*tune to Spongebob theme song* Who has no life and keeps on hacking? Jeffboy07!

Well, unsurprisingly, jeffboy striked again with his hacking crap. I've never met a person who is such a loser to keep doing this to people, I'm so sick of it. He doesn't have access to ANY of my accounts, not my Google, not my Microsoft, not anything. Everything I have, I always make long and secure passwords and add two-step verification to every account I have. But SOMEHOW, he always finds a way. I made sure my computer didn't have malware, and installed another anti-virus on top of Windows Defender to stay extra safe, added more security to my Wi-Fi, and reset the password on a WHOLE different computer (that computer also has great security), and also I made sure my phone was secure. I even IP banned him on the cPanel! He again doesn't have access to any of my accounts, so I don't know how he got the codes and went through two-step verification, it just doesn't make sense to me! He used the same IP (which is 98.176.5.100), that's how I knew it was him, and he disguised his email as "info@goodblox.com" this time, in order to make them look bad. He keeps on disguising himself as "goodblox", a old roblox revival, and when I talked to the owners of GoodBlox, they said that they didn't and will never ever hack someone else's website, and that the hacker is a person who is trying to make them look bad. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I didn't pay for a domain and host just for me to get hacked all the time. I appreciate your support throughout the weeks and all the replacements you gave me, but jeffboy always seems to find a way. What should I do? Thank you, guys. I'm sorry to bother you guys about this topic over and over again.

(The account name that was hacked was named rblx2014).

Attached Files

Edited by samilol, 13 January 2020 - 04:36 AM.

#2 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,367 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:51 AM

He's clearly got a keylogger installed on your pc. I would wipe the entire computer and reinstall the OS if I were you.

#3 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:56 AM

I'm actually thinking of resetting the whole PC, just in case. But if there was a hidden keylogger, wouldn't the antivirus have picked it up when I was doing a full scan on both of the antivirus? I also looked at my application list, and I don't see any suspicious programs or keyloggers.

Edited by samilol, 13 January 2020 - 04:57 AM.

#4 fasouza

fasouza

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:52 AM

I'm actually thinking of resetting the whole PC, just in case. But if there was a hidden keylogger, wouldn't the antivirus have picked it up when I was doing a full scan on both of the antivirus? I also looked at my application list, and I don't see any suspicious programs or keyloggers.

Sorry for intruding your post, but I would highly recommend you to get help on this forum:

They can help you to remove any malware, keylogger or whatever is running in your PC.

About your question the answer is "not exactly". The antivirus MAYBE and SHOULD pick it up when you do a full scan, but obviously there are cases it doesn't work that way (and that is why all security softwares always have new updates to mitigate these cases).

Running other security softwares specifically created to search other types of security risks is a must do in cases like yours (Malwarebytes is a good recommendation), but since you're having that problem for too much time I'll repeat myself: go to the link above and ask help to get your system clean, following their instructions before changing all your passwords and setting up a new cPanel account.

When they give you the "you're ok" sign then you can come here and get your account back and change all your passwords.

#5 ikk157

ikk157

Rank II Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:17 AM

Do note that malware doesn’t tend to show up on your installed programs list, otherwise that would’ve been too obvious.

I also recommend malwarebytes (it’s free!), it did a great job with disinfecting my laptop (it found 116 suspicious files!!!). Many issues and weird stuff that was happening (e.g. constantly getting the install .Net framework pop up even though it was already installed, TWICE), but ever since using malwarebytes it was all solved.

Another thing to do which I do on a regular basis, check the program files and program files x86 folders and delete anything you have clearly not installed yourself. For example, if you see a file named “iso burner” and you have never installed that, then delete it.

Also, another easy way of spotting the key logger is using task manager. Open it up and choose the detailed view (I forgot what it’s called, it’s a button on the bottom left). Then scroll through each one of the processes and see if you spot anything suspicious.

#6 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:18 AM

Well, after a long process, I finally figured out how I got hacked. One of my admins found out that his IP and accounts were hacked, and that person who hacked him, was the one who stole all our cPanel accounts and passwords and everything. I appreciate everyone's support, especially the admins at HelioHost, for all the help you gave me through this process. Hopefully this hacking thing will be put to rest now that my admin has made sure to secure his computer and all of his accounts. I am now ready for another replacement (which will hopefully be my last). Again, HUGE thank you to the admins and everyone here for the support, I really appreciate it. Sorry to bore you guys about this topic over and over again, but now that we finally figured the whole thing out, it probably won't happen again. So this whole time it wasn't even me who really got hacked, it was my admin.

Edited by samilol, 22 January 2020 - 02:19 AM.

#7 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,367 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:56 AM

Glad you got it figured out. Invite sent.

#8 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:02 AM

Thank you! I really appreciate the support you guys gave me through this issue.

#9 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:25 AM

Sorry to bother again, but it seems that our website www.recalldev.com is still on the hacked account and we can't park it, could you ban the hacked account (it was named rblx2014), please? Thanks.

#10 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,367 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:11 AM

Try adding it now.

#11 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:42 AM

Still didn't work, says "A DNS for recalldev.com already exists".

#12 samilol

samilol

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:46 AM

Nevermind, it finally parked. Thank you! But when I go to the website, it says site terminated, is that normal?

#13 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,367 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:16 AM

Clear your browser cache.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users