[Solved] Is Johnny server down? or just Devansab.com

ansab

Its been more than 20 hours and my website devansab.com is down. I changed my cPanel password and for sometime everything was working fine.

When i logged in again from heliohost.org it says invalid login. I then tried restting my password again and it just says invalid login.

My website devansab.com gives a timeout error. Even ping devansab.com and johnny.heliohost.org dosen't give any response.

The website is down after i changed my cpanel password.

So my problem is that, i cant login to my account and my website is down for more than 20 hours.

Please help me.

Edited by ansab

Thanks @sohamb03 for this direct link to cpanel.Now I can login using this link.

Still, heliohost.org/login isn't working for me. I just reset its password and still i cant login from heliohost.org/login it just says invalid login.

I am trying with correct password.

@Krydos, his problem is with the main website where he can't login even after changing the password.

In general, I noted a few such complaints on Discord as well, and also in an email support ticket here. Could it be a problem with Johnny specifically?

Hi @Root Admin,  I still can't login from heliohost.org/login. It is giving invalid request error.

From http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ i can see that load on johnny is also not high.

Is it possible that i am blocked from heliohost.org/login as i have tried several times. From https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/14697-solved-invalid-login-at-heliohost/ I can see that it is possible that i am blocked.

Uh oh, there was an error changing your password. The admins have already been notified of the problem, but if you would like us to manually change your password for you please contact support. You could also try reseting your password again.

This is the error i am getting while changing the password. It's just wierd :(

Edited by ansab