Auto-display ads

Ashoat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are actually multiple VPSes on one server, but they function exactly like a dedicated server. Each one has its own OS, software, they have different IPs, you can't pass viruses between, etc.

They just have less RAM, space, etc.

• 3 months later...

too bad the contest is over <_<

I have a cPanel account, and I'm planning to give a free blog hosting

I know I can set this using .htaccess files, so each user under my account will have ads displayed anywhere you want.

mostly, banner ads on top, or bottom.

and i just found a wordpress plugins which can enables you to place google ads anywhere without editing the source code, or placing the full tags.

just put a line of code (eg. <--google ads--> ) and the ads will shows there.

haven't try it yet, but I'm sure with a little modification, you can add the sripts as your forced ads, and let your members decide, where they wanna put the banner, or on top by default.

my friends once have this scripts to let his members place the banner ads in any place, any color and any dimensions. I dunno if I can get a copy :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

But how's that neocromancing if he's willing to help? He's not spamming. Also, this might just help... we haven't got it to work for accounts have we? (I know we got them here on the forums but not each individual site)