[Solved] Suspended:deepeenm

deepeenm

HelioHost services are not available to users in the country of Iran.

Because we are based in the USA, which has an embargo against the countries of Iran and North Korea, federal law forbids us from offering our services to any user in those countries.

Your account cannot be recovered or unsuspended.

maybe for using iran vpns for downloading apps and some web services!!

im from Netherlands

so what was System Resources!! i used little resource once a while ...

server        :      tommy

domain      :      deep.heliohost.org

Edited by deepeenm

HelioHost services are not available to users in the country of Iran.

Because we are based in the USA, which has an embargo against the countries of Iran and North Korea, federal law forbids us from offering our services to any user in those countries.

Your account cannot be recovered or unsuspended.

Im from Netherlands.

really thanks for wonderful free services.

Saying iran maybe for using iran vpns for downloading apps and some web services !!

it was test web for open source AI service..

Im from Netherlands

what was System Resources using error!! i used little resource once a while ...

server        :      tommy

domain      :      deep.heliohost.org

Perhaps I wasn't clear about the details. Specifically, your account cannot be unsuspended because it has an Iranian domain attached to it.

For legal reasons, we cannot host any domain ending in .ir (the country code for Iran). If I recall correctly, these country domains require you prove you're affiliated with that country to purchase, so even if you're in the Netherlands as you claim, you've proven you have a connection to Iran simply by owning that domain.

It would definitely be illegal to own such a domain in the USA because US law prohibits any person or company from doing business with, or providing support to a business in, Iran.

Providing a service that allows someone who is not in the USA to use such a domain is questionable, and quite possibly not illegal since we aren't directly providing anything to Iran (the non-US user who bought the domain would be providing financial support to their registrar), but the legal fees and hassle of finding out is not worth the headache for the very few of these we get. We would nearly instantly go bankrupt if we were sued or fined by the government for it.

If this user wishes, he can create a new account, but must not host that domain here.

EDIT: Nevermind...the account originated from Iran as well, it's not just the domain.

It would definitely be illegal to own such a domain in the USA because US law prohibits any person or company from doing business with, or providing support to a business in, Iran.

Providing a service that allows someone who is not in the USA to use such a domain is questionable, and quite possibly not illegal since we aren't directly providing anything to Iran (the non-US user who bought the domain would be providing financial support to their registrar), but the legal fees and hassle of finding out is not worth the headache for the very few of these we get. We would nearly instantly go bankrupt if we were sued or fined by the government for it.

If this user wishes, he can create a new account, but must not host that domain here.

OK requesting DNS change of ir domain as you sayed.

may i get my data from your service ,

i need my data

I had an email in it.

Edited by deepeenm