cPanel Not working.

esay

Hey, I'm new here.

I have just recently Registered a .co.cc name with Heliohost and so far the experience hasn't been to great.

On my first attempt to register, i received an email after quite a period of time, saying:

"Dear <username>,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

The / partition on this server is running out of disk space.

WHM operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening.

Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.</h3>

</body>

</html>

Please visit http:///signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff"

After that, i tried again.

The account install was successful with this email:

"Dear <username>,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:

Username: <username>

Password: ********

Domain: <url>.co.cc

Control Panel URL: <url>.co.cc/cpanel

Please note that you may have to wait for account validation before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff"

The .co.cc URL has had time to adjust the Settings

I have not waited the full 24 hours but the cPanel is not working.

Is this normal?

Please Reply.

Hello, the same thing has happened to my account. I tried to sign up about a week ago but I recived an email telling me about not enough space and that I should sign up again. I signed up again and have now waited about 3 days for it to be validated but still nothing, if you go to the link provided in an email gamesquid.heliohost.org/cpanel it only shows a page not found error.

Thanks

Maybe your domain hasn't been validated yet because of the recent downtime. Just try it another day, then try to bring it to the attention of Djbob

~Derek