[Solved] Suspended: hh_bruno4me

It's banned for phishing because a fake Amazon login page was hosted on the account (specifically on one of the marketsquare domains).

HelioHost does not tolerate Phishing activity of any kind, and permanently bans any user account that engages in such activity. 

EDIT: Just realized you have two accounts too. Not only does having two accounts violate our terms of service on its own, the account also has 4 Amazon domains attached to it (though no content uploaded yet). If I had to guess that one will eventually go phishing too and is now also banned.

I think you guys need to do some investigation before closing accounts if this's really about creating an environment for people to learn and enhance their skill. I mean those pages have been there, accessed with one/two IP and you tagged it phishing? Does this mean your service can not be use for educational purposes?

We don't track access to content, so we have no way of knowing whether it was being accessed or not (not that it matters...we aren't going to let someone get ripped off before we take action).

As for how we find it, it's a combination of custom anti-phishing technology and abuse reports received from major anti-phishing vendors. We ban accounts in response to those findings because we're required to do so by law and the terms of the contract with our provider. If we don't ban these sites when reported, we can be put out of business by our provider and/or sued for condoning illegal activity.

As for "educational" use, you're welcome to use our services for that, but you must NOT host anything that can be mistaken for a major company. That means you're welcome to create a logon form, but you're not welcome to claim it's Amazon or some other website's logon form.

An invite for a new account has been sent to you.

Edited by wolstech
Clarify