[Solved] Suspended: tarkeshw

a. HelioHost username: tarkeshw
b. server your account is on: Ricky
c. your HelioHost main domain: tarkeshw.heliohost.org

Dear Sir,

Please do the needful in unsuspending my account as I don't see any of your ToS being violated. I would assure you that I would make the website plugins optimized for lower resource consumption. 

Thanks for unsuspending, but I'm using Wordpress for couple of years now and didn't had any issues.

FYI,

Also the Account load in the cpanel shows that the load was very low on the day of suspension i.e. 21/02/2020 (see the screenshot below)

post-184378-0-97534100-1582792610_thumb.png

Wordpress is the used worldwide by millions of users and no one is having such issues.

It been some other users script causing issue on the shared server. Kindly look into this as I'm getting 

Error establishing a database connection

Several times for past one week.

Well that is to usual account load. If you read the notices on the page, you'll find that the one you see is the shared server load. There's also something called Spike Load. That's when your account suddenly uses a huge amount of load, maybe for a fraction of a second, but it's still suspended by the automated script.

Regarding WP, agreed that it's used by millions of users over the world, but you must also keep in mind that this is a shared free hosting server where everyone must get their fair share. You cannot use an excessive amount of load which might bring down the overall performance of the server and disturb other users. Besides, WordPress does create a lot of load, and Ricky being already bloated, that's exactly why your account got suspended.

Regarding the MySQL issue, that happens when MySQLd is down due to a heavy load on the server. Of late, Ricky's load is much more than usual and hence, the MySQL service may not be available everytime. Again, that's usually fixed in a few minutes. FYI, this sometimes happens on Tommy as well.

Finally, there's a plan to move Ricky to better hardware for improved performance but there's no ETA, till then just bear a little patience with the HelioHost Service. :)

Regards,