[Inactive] The MySQL server is currently offline.' error on cpanel

ahmed349

i get this error when i acccess mysql databases through cpanel my account is very new:
https://i.imgur.com/xYMBxTg.png

Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID w7mbus) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID w7mbus) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql/Basic.pm line 391, <STDIN> line 1.

Yea, a lot of users are having a same issue like you because of Johnny’s load. :(

You need to wait for a while for the load to settle down or you can switch your account to either Ricky or Tommy. Please note that you need to stay up TIL midnight if you want to be the first person to signup one of those servers. Cause the signup button resets in midnight and a lot of people are currently in line waiting. If don’t want to do that, you can make a donation of minimum $1.00 to us. Once you’ve made a donation, you will need copy and paste your transaction ID here. What’s going to happening is one of our root admins will verify your transaction ID and after that, they will send you an invitation to your email address to signup and skip the line.

That's normal for Johnny. MySQL crashes a lot because Johnny is very overloaded. It recovers on its own, but will go down when load spikes.

Luigi's recommendation to move servers is the best solution. Tommy rarely if ever has this issue.