Best Email

esay

Email Provider  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think yahoo is the most user friendly email c'mmon dont be stupid to vote for anything else

I just got hotmail - so far I think it is okay, but nothing to yahoo or gmail because they give you way more then just email (Answers, igoogle, froogle, blogger, youtube, etc)

WAY better then stupid old outlook. It feels more, i dunno, 'advanced' then outlook. Although I do have outlook 2004, that might make a difference,

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Yahoo! Mail for about six years now. I'd pretty much say that in terms of functionality, Gmail is my pick. (Been using it for a year and I don't think I'm switching back to my Yahoo Mail accounts anymore!)

I liked Mail.com despite its limited features though because I was able to get the e-mail addresses I wanted. (Yes, I'm gay enough to get a rainbow@inserrtmaildotcomdomainhere.net address.) I still wasn't surprised that nobody voted for Mail.com for this reason. :P

Tried hushmail.com too because I was enticed by the promise of encrypted messages. I got dismayed upon learning that I only have 2 MB to dispose with, and that the secure encryption only worked in messages sent between two hushmail e-mail addresses.

EDIT: I have a Hotmail account too, but I only made it for MSN. Also, my school is offering us Windows Live IDs and all, so I have to use it. :P

I've been using Yahoo! Mail for about six years now. I'd pretty much say that in terms of functionality, Gmail is my pick. (Been using it for a year and I don't think I'm switching back to my Yahoo Mail accounts anymore!)

I liked Mail.com despite its limited features though because I was able to get the e-mail addresses I wanted. (Yes, I'm gay enough to get a rainbow@inserrtmaildotcomdomainhere.net address.) I still wasn't surprised that nobody voted for Mail.com for this reason. :P

Tried hushmail.com too because I was enticed by the promise of encrypted messages. I got dismayed upon learning that I only have 2 MB to dispose with, and that the secure encryption only worked in messages sent between two hushmail e-mail addresses.

EDIT: I have a Hotmail account too, but I only made it for MSN. Also, my school is offering us Windows Live IDs and all, so I have to use it. :P

Wow that is small text

anyway @Bill hotmail now automaticly signs you up for a live account when you register for hotmail. I went to get msn and apparently I already had it :P

@wiki mail.com does look cool but it isn't really a popular choice so how safe can they be? That's why I don't use them b/c they don't have a HUGE rep to lose if someone finds them reading people emails :)

Wow that is small text

@wiki mail.com does look cool but it isn't really a popular choice so how safe can they be? That's why I don't use them b/c they don't have a HUGE rep to lose if someone finds them reading people emails :)

I'm sorry about that. I'm used to making my text small on other IPB-powered forums.

True, Mail.com can surely improve on its services. I guess I'm the only person I know who uses it! :)

What is the best email provider?

G-Mail for me. :D

Always used it, never been a problem.

Well I actually have several. I have one through my ISP, have a hotmail account and also a Gmail account. The gmail is good becasue I get very little spam at that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I use hotmail,i feel its friendly,i am really angry with google as their "lost password reset didn't work".

I switched to the mac os x mail program, hooked up to my hotmail account. It's just easier to have all my emails in one place.

However, the Terms of Service of Gmail are a bit scary, with that "we own everything that's yours, including your soul" thing.
That isn't in the TOS...

I switched to the mac os x mail program, hooked up to my hotmail account. It's just easier to have all my emails in one place.
I use ThunderBird 3.0 to access my Google and Hotmail accounts.