[Solved] Can't (re-)connect domain to my account

stacey

Coming back to my account after some time away.  My domain isn't listed on my account, so I tried to re-add it, but got an error message that it already exists.  All the info should be in the screen shot.  I used to be on Tommy, so maybe that's why?  What should I do?  Thanks in advance.

post-186824-0-77005600-1585357512_thumb.png

Luigi make sure you verify their email address by sending them an email asking to be sure if they want to delete that account. Otherwise someone could just post random usernames for you to delete. You need to make sure the account actually belongs to the person requesting deletion via email. It's extra work for everyone to verify account ownership via email so we just encourage people to delete their own accounts.

Luigi make sure you verify their email address by sending them an email asking to be sure if they want to delete that account. Otherwise someone could just post random usernames for you to delete. You need to make sure the account actually belongs to the person requesting deletion via email. It's extra work for everyone to verify account ownership via email so we just encourage people to delete their own accounts.

I will and thank you :)

I would really appreciate if you could delete the account "stacey." The email address domain is gmail, user name staceyszumba. If you guys help me out, I'm gonna send a(nother) donation! Thanks!

Please verify in your email that I had sent for you to confirm.

Our email system is having some difficulties today. It probably already sent. If you didn’t receive yet, let me know and I’ll send it again.