[Solved] Queued: mci37

Hi Admin, could you please take a look at me new account? It has been "not created yet" for over an hour now.

a. my HelioHost username: mci37
b. the server my account is on: Johnny
c. my HelioHost main domain: mci37.heliohost.org

Thank you very much!

Johnny's very backed up due to load at the moment. You're 1 of 10 people currently waiting in line to be created. To be honest, nothing (including actual websites) is fast on Johnny...it's meant for experiments and is severely overloaded. Johnny only has an uptime of 80-90% on a good week (currently showing 87% for the past 7 days), so it might take some time.

If you need fast and reliable service, you should sign up for Tommy instead. That server is intended for production websites and responds as most would expect. We aim for 99+% uptime on that server, and it currently is 100% for the past 7 days. Keep in mind that Tommy is very difficult to get onto for free (fills in <5 seconds every day), so you might want to verify your software runs using Johnny before trying to get a free account. Donating is another option (if you donate, we can just move the Johnny account for you).

Hi Wolstech,

Thanks for your response. I can log in with my account now.

I am going to use Johnny for hosting a project for my assignment only. So I guess up-time is not that of an issue for now.

Thanks for your advice!