[Krydos] Alternatives for manually parking domains for users...

sagnik

Nothing much to explain. Here is the logs showing when setting DNS records in nic.eu.org:

---- Servers and domain names check

Warning: ignoring IP 65.19.143.3 for NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG (not in SGTEST.IN.EU.ORG)

Warning: ignoring IP 64.62.211.133 for NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG (not in SGTEST.IN.EU.ORG)

Getting IP for NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG: 65.19.143.3

Getting IP for NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG: 2001:470:1:1ee::1002

Getting IP for NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG: 64.62.211.133

Getting IP for NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG: 2001:470:1:1ee::2

---- Checking SOA records for SGTEST.IN.EU.ORG

SOA from NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG at 65.19.143.3: Error: Answer not authoritative (145.350 ms)

SOA from NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG at 2001:470:1:1ee::1002: Error: Timeout (20002.261 ms)

SOA from NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG at 64.62.211.133: Error: Answer not authoritative (149.082 ms)

SOA from NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG at 2001:470:1:1ee::2: Error: Timeout (20001.727 ms)

---- Checking NS records for SGTEST.IN.EU.ORG

NS from NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG at 65.19.143.3: Error: Answer not authoritative (148.990 ms)

NS from NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG at 2001:470:1:1ee::1002: Error: Timeout (20000.864 ms)

NS from NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG at 64.62.211.133: Error: Answer not authoritative (142.665 ms)

NS from NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG at 2001:470:1:1ee::2: Error: Timeout (20096.117 ms)

8 errors(s)

2 warning(s)

While adding the nameservers, just tick `Check for the correctness of : server names` instead of the recommended option. Dunno if that'll resolve it's DNS, but the nameservers will be registered without errors.

Actually eu.org is causing issues of late, and wolstech had explained the reason in a previous support request.

Eu.org isn't fully compatible with our service any longer due to nonstandard changes on their end. Specifically, their domains will always fail the name server checks even when correctly configured.

If you use one of their domains, it must be your main domain, and users can only have one.

Okay, I got it, But the problem is, I need two domains if I can't setup eu.org domains then where I can get a new domain, and I don't want to spend money (as the websites will be under testing). I can't even register domains on Freenom because my account is flagged when I forgot to renew a domain and now the domain is declared as "FRAUD". I can use any type of domains whether it's a TLD/ccTLD/gTLD/2nd-level/3rd-level.

I've already checked that, but there I can set only one Nameserver for a domain so I've set "NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG" and I don't have any options to set both the nameservers.

And one more thing, when I'm trying to add the domain in cPanel, I'm getting the following error:

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park failed: (XID ukhkns) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Guest yikes

I've already checked that, but there I can set only one Nameserver for a domain so I've set "NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG" and I don't have any options to set both the nameservers.

For that, you need to email the web admin of afraid.org. He'll ask some questions and he will enable it for you.

I couldn't understand what you are saying. Can you please explain? I don't have any option to add two NS records for a domain in control panel of freedns.afraid.org.

Okay after trying that, I'm getting the following error in cPanel which is as same as the eu.org:

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park failed: (XID 5un3s3) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.