[Solved] Internal Server Error?

nimeshk

Hi,

I'm getting the Internal Server Error all the time. I'm using Tommy server and username is edvicon.

Please help me. Why am I getting this all the time? I've attached a screenshot.

same with me sir, I just often got.....its look like the server problem....

• Like 1

The load had settle down now. Your site is working and ready to go. If you see it again, that likely you’re running a wordpress site.

Other users having the same issue like you cause they are running a Wordpress site. Which I wouldn’t recommend It. WP is just really badly written, It's the number one cause of weird errors, suspensions, and even accidental bans. A 500 error with WP is almost always due to installing defective, bloated, or simply too many plugins.

I highly recommended it that you should never run Wordpress on our servers, it’s really terrible and it thrown’s in a lots of errors. We have a lot of users successfully installing Joomla on their sites. :)

@byeyoubp: You are currently on Ricky which it’s the slowest server. If you need a better performance server, get Tommy server. Otherwise you’ll have to wait for the load to settle down again.

• Like 1

Agreed on WP, especially for Ricky users. The easiest fix for Wordpress...is to not use Wordpress. It's well known to be very problematic here, often causing all sorts of weird behaviors and results, ranging from 500 errors to load suspensions, to even accidental phishing bans if it gets hacked.

Yep. On my site, I keep on getting Error 500 errors and MySQL is offline also. (I'm on Tommy server too)

Even my simple PHP script which just grabs data from a mysql server keeps returning error 500.

For some reason this year, I'm getting a lot more Error 500s / mysql errors compared to last year (where I had little to none) and I haven't change much code.

Hope you guys are doing well.

• Like 1

As it turns out, a user with badly written software filled /tmp with image magick temp files. That user has been suspended and the temp files have been removed.

MySQL is now working properly and applications should produce significantly fewer 500 errors.

• Like 1

Yep. On my site, I keep on getting Error 500 errors and MySQL is offline also. (I'm on Tommy server too)

Even my simple PHP script which just grabs data from a mysql server keeps returning error 500.

For some reason this year, I'm getting a lot more Error 500s / mysql errors compared to last year (where I had little to none) and I haven't change much code.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Hi, yes I'm doing well. Thank you. I also have a short and small php scripts to retrieve data. I have a demonstration tomorrow of my web app. :(

As it turns out, a user with badly written software filled /tmp with image magick temp files. That user has been suspended and the temp files have been removed.

MySQL is now working properly and applications should produce significantly fewer 500 errors.

Yeah it's up and running again. Thank you for taking actions so quickly.