[Solved] Back with heliohost domain

luanfrj

I can add luan.heliohost.org back to your hosting account and you can use luan.eng.br as an second domain by adding it inside the Addon Domain tab. Please make sure to use our nameservers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org for luan.eng.br to work.

• Like 1

Thanks! I had to change main domain to point dns to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

I gonna wait it finish and add as second domain.

That’s correct! You can add your second domain inside the Addon Domain tab, and use those nameservers to make it to work. :)

You can change it by using this link: http://heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain

Make sure that you’ve set the nameservers correct and that domain is not added inside the cPanel. If you already did, remove it cause the script will not work. Also, please remove your redirect domain cause you won’t be needing it after it’s changed.

If that didn’t work out, let us know and we will figure it out for you! :)

But when I execute the script only luan.eng.br stay in my accout.

How to add luan.heliohost.org as second domain? It says that is associated with another account.

When I try add luan.heliohost.org as addon domain I get the following message

(XID wcxk33) The domain “luan.heliohost.org” may not be created by “luanreis” because “heliohost.org” is already owned by another user. 

You can change it by using this link: http://www.heliohost.../scripts/domain

Make sure that you’ve set the nameservers correct and that domain is not added inside the cPanel. If you already did, remove it cause the script will not work. Also, please remove your redirect domain cause you won’t be needing it after it’s changed.

If that didn’t work out, let us know and we will figure it out for you! :)

Edited by luanfrj

You can’t add luan.heliohost.org Into the Addon Domain tab, cause it’s already primary. If you really want to keep that domain, then why don’t you just add luan.eng.br into the Addon Domain tab instead of changing your main domain? It’ll work still and you can host as any domains as you like. As long that you set the nameservers correctly for luan.eng.br.

Even though you change your main domain to luan.eng.br and add luan.heliohost.org into the Addon Domain tab, you test luan.heliohost.org and it will not work cause it doesn’t belong and the system doesn’t even know what is that meaning. .heliohost is just a creation system domain to register it for new users after they sign up.

More information is here: https://wiki.helionet.org/Changing_your_main_domain

@Luigi: .br domains have to be a main domain because of .br's failure to follow industry standards. 

Because the heliohost.org subdomains have to be a main domain as well, he simply can't have both unless I add one manually for him. When I do it in WHM, it skips the nameserver check so I can add domains that are otherwise impossible to add for users.

The domain luan.eng.br has been manually parked on top of luan.heliohost.org and should start working in the next few minutes. He needs to change his software's settings so it stops redirecting visitors to luan.heliohost.org.

• Like 1

@Luigi: .br domains have to be a main domain because of .br's failure to follow industry standards.

Because the heliohost.org subdomains have to be a main domain as well, he simply can't have both unless I add one manually for him. When I do it in WHM, it skips the nameserver check so I can add domains that are otherwise impossible to add for users.

The domain luan.eng.br has been manually parked on top of luan.heliohost.org and should start working in the next few minutes. He needs to change his software's settings so it stops redirecting visitors to luan.heliohost.org.

Ah that makes. I thought he can add the domain of luan.eng.br himself through in “Addon Domains” tab inside the cPanel and he can have both, but then it will not work because it have to be a main domain, but you can manually parked on top of luan.heliohost.org inside the WHM so it can skip the nameserver check. :)

Thanks for the solution guys! You are top!

I also changed the software to redirect to correct domain.

Sorry for the inconvenience

You’re welcome! :)

Let us know if you need anything else.

• Like 1