[Solved] MySQL offline on Tommy

byeyoubp

Guest snowm

And Seekier is right.

Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID yp9xkm) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID yp9xkm) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql/Basic.pm line 391, <STDIN> line 1.

The error is preventing our WP sites from logging in. Possible downtime with Tommy?

• Like 1

Guest snowm

This is not about CMS WP or not, because my web on joomla is error too

DB is also used in WP, I was just saying that the error was also occurring on my end too.

So right now, Tommy's load is really slow and we don't know who else made the server causing problems but we definitely going to find out. We had a user already suspended back a while ago that he made the server really slow, then he came to the forum to requested his account unsuspended and we told him to remove everything what he has installed onto Tommy server and explaining to him about what happened and he agrees not to do it again anymore.

The load will settle back down at some point later. Sorry for the inconvenience that may this caused. :(

Guest snowm

So right now, Tommy's load is really slow and we don't know who else made the server causing problems but we definitely going to find out. We had a user already suspended back a while ago that he made the server really slow, then he came to the forum to requested his account unsuspended and we told him to remove everything what he has installed onto Tommy server and explaining to him about what happened and he agrees not to do it again anymore.

The load will settle back down at some point later. Sorry for the inconvenience that may this caused. :(

Thanks Luigi! Will be waiting.

/tmp was full again. User banned and spaced freed. It might take a few minutes to for MySQL to come back up.

Different user than last time, but same cause: Image Magick.

My SQL database error again sir

Edited by byeyoubp

/tmp was full again. User banned and spaced freed. It might take a few minutes to for MySQL to come back up.

Different user than last time, but same cause: Image Magick.

My SQL database error again sir

now its normal, but with a litle much slower, thanks