[Solved] To many Internal Server Errors

ansab

Hi, I have a website https://devansab.com and a sub-domain https://blog.devansab.com.

For some days like 7 days I am getting too many internal server errors.

I am using Johnny server. The server status is also good but i am getting this error like for 70% of the time when i am visiting.

Even i am logged in or not into cpanel and wordpress, i am getting this error.

Mostly the error is on my main-website.

The exact error is:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@devansab.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please hep me to solve this issue.

Johnny is our slowest server and he has been running slow every year. If you need a better performance server, get Tommy server.

You just need to make a donation of minimum $1.00 at heliohost.org/donate and we will move your account along with your files over to Tommy. All you just to do is copy your transaction ID and paste it here to verify. Just sit, relaxed and we will do it for you. :)

Also rule number 1:

Never ever run Wordpress! WP is just really badly written, It's the number one cause of weird errors, suspensions, and even accidental bans. A 500 error with WP is almost always due to installing defective, bloated, or simply too many plugins.

I highly recommend that you should never run Wordpress on our servers, it’s really terrible and it throws in a lot of errors and also a lot of hacks. We have a lot of users successfully installing Joomla on their sites.

Ohh so wordpress is bad. Is Joolma a good CMS?

Yes, Joomla is a great software. No hacks, no 500 internal server errors, no issues at all, etc, etc. :)

Also, paypal doesn't support my debit card. Are you have any other form of donation, which i can do using indian debit cards?

You can use Skrill which it's an international payment system.

• Like 1