[Solved] Email accounts can not receive emails.

ansab

Hey, Today I got my account transferred to tommy by donation to heliohost.

Now i am facing this issue with all my email accounts.

Whenever i send email i receive an error that

Address not found.

Your message wasn't delivered to <my domain email> because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:
550 The mail server could not deliver mail to <my domain email>. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

I can successfully send emails from my mail accounts, but i am having trouble in receiving email.

I was using Gmail for checking.

Edited by ansab

If it was successfully sent to your gmail but it's not in your Inbox, did you check your spam box? It might be in there and sometimes when you send an email from one of your email accounts to your gmail, it tends to marked spam.

I can send it from contact@devansab.com to my gmail and it shows perfectly fine in my inbox. Ther is no problem if i send it from contact@devansab.com.

But the problem is that when i send email from my gmail account to contact@devansab.com it shows that error.

Its like I can send email to anyone using contact@devansab.com, but no one can send on contact@devansab.com.

I have tried by creating new email account, it also have same problem.

Edited by ansab

Yea, you had setup the email accounts when you were still on Johnny server and it was perfectly fine, but when we move your account over to Tommy server, your email accounts on tommy are "ghosts" and don't actually exist, likely because something during the move went belly up.

Could you try deleting it on Tommy and recreate it again and see if it works or not. I had a feeling that it’ll work.

Hey, I think i got where the problem was. I was looking at DNS records and my MX records were still pointing to johnny.heliohost.org.

I changed it to tommy.heliohost.org now. DNS propogation will take some time. I hope it will work now :)

Hey, I think i got where the problem was. I was looking at DNS records and my MX records were still pointing to johnny.heliohost.org.

I changed it to tommy.heliohost.org now. DNS propogation will take some time. I hope it will work now :)

Yup that’s correct. Once you change it it’ll start work in 24 hours. :)

• Like 1

Those should’ve changed on their own when you moved. Are you using cloudflare or something? (As a reminder, we don’t provide support for any configuration not using our name servers).

No, I am not using cloudfare. I am using all default. My name servers are pointing to heliohost name servers.

Could you please check my DNS records if all records are correct or not.

Hey, Update on this issue. The problem is still not solved. l have checked all the MX records have propagated globally properly.

Still i can't receive  mails on my domain emails.

I am attaching some screen shots, which i think could help to solve the issue.

1. This what gmail shows to me when i send email to contact@devansab.com

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EoxQZ2HNCaTwPGxA2xohlipmLdztsYNs

Now I went to Track Delivery under Email in cPanel, then i got these errors

A simple error  https://drive.google.com/open?id=11uL5C7B6xjYcZaGk8L2IXXgqjwipllOL

A detailed error https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K13ZrLJoMyRw2Q-wPyp6Y_HA0bzasHQJ

The time is in +5:30 GMT. Which is about 9:35 PM according to HelioHost servers.

I don't know what could went wrong during transfer of account.

PS: I have tried creating new different email account but the problem is same.

I have tried deleting and recreating same email account but the problem is same.