Internal Server Error

jjno23

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@j-andam23.heliohost.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-Admin can help me with problem? 

-I can't fix it help me pleassss

Johnny is our slowest server and that’s why you’re seeing that error sometimes when his load gets high. Honestly he has been this all year now. If you need a better performance server, get Tommy server.

Keep in mind that the next Tommy's signup button reset is not until midnight and you have to be quick enough before it gets filled fast during the day. If you don't want to wait in line or you can’t stay up at midnight, you can consider making a donation of minimum $1.00 to skip the line. Go to heliohost.org/tommy to get started and after you donate, an invitation will be sent to your via email in 24 hours. You will first need to delete your Johnny account before you open a new account, according to the terms and services and to do it, go to this link http://www.heliohost...pts/delete.php.

If you want to move your account along with all your files, go to Heliohost.org/donate. Next copy your transaction ID and paste it here. Then we will verify and once it’s fully verified, they will move your account along with your files over to Tommy. :)