[Solved] Doesn't create my account

piontkow

Hello,

I'm new here.

When I access my given IP, it shows that "HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours", but I'm waiting 1 week...

Really need to put my site on.

Edited by piontkow

Your account has been created, however, the domain you're using as main domain - maria.piontkowski.org - isn't registered. You might be under the misconception that you could choose any domain you want, but well you'll have to buy that domain, it isn't free. What's free is a .heliohost.org subdomain, so you can get something like maria-piontkowski.heliohost.org or whatever. :) You can use the domain change script to change your domain here - http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain

Your account has been created, however, the domain you're using as main domain - maria.piontkowski.org - isn't registered. You might be under the misconception that you could choose any domain you want, but well you'll have to buy that domain, it isn't free. What's free is a .heliohost.org subdomain, so you can get something like maria-piontkowski.heliohost.org or whatever. :) You can use the domain change script to change your domain here - http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain

Oh, thanks... But I got this message when access the IP 65.19.141.67, is because the domain?

@Sohamb03: This would sort of work if he used it as his main domain and put in an A record to the shared IP. The downside to this configuration is that a substantial number of things in cPanel would be broken in that configuration (namely all DNS options, email, webdisk, and a few others).

@wolstech, think you didn't get me. That domain `piontkowski.org` ain't a registered domain. And since she (presumably) thought it's free to have maria.piontkowski.org, she put that down in the domain field while signing up. That domain isn't registered by her, that's the thing. :)