[Solved] Suspended: hh_life2

life

That error is not your fault. It indicates that the server is on a very high load and it couldn't complete your request.

The load should come down in a while, and then you can continue. :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi !

While my site is generally up and running I am frequently getting errors such as :

===

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@life.heliohost.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

=====

Server time out errors are also there. Sometimes the error says "database connection error" or "database may be down'

=====

But the same webpages work fine after some time !

Is such behavior normal and to be expected ? Or am I doing something wrong ?

All advise appreciated,  thanks much !

Actually those errors are because of frequent high load spikes on Ricky. That's why your website and the server as a whole is momentarily unreachable and fixed itself in a while.

If you want to deploy some application in production, you could consider moving to Tommy. You could just make a $1 donation, and get your account moved to Tommy. Free signups are also available, which reset t midnight UTC, however, chances of getting one is low as the number of free registrations per day is kept minimal for stability of the Tommy server. :)

Actually those errors are because of frequent high load spikes on Ricky. That's why your website and the server as a whole is momentarily unreachable and fixed itself in a while.

If you want to deploy some application in production, you could consider moving to Tommy. You could just make a $1 donation, and get your account moved to Tommy. Free signups are also available, which reset t midnight UTC, however, chances of getting one is low as the number of free registrations per day is kept minimal for stability of the Tommy server. :)

OK let me try that - how to make that donation and what next ?

You can make the donation here : https://www.heliohost.org/donate/

After doing so, post your transaction ID here, an Admin will verify and move your account to Tommy. :)

Have donated $ 1 via Paypal using link provided.

Transaction id : 88B39525RF974714N

Please verify and move my account to Tommy.  I assume everything such as user name, password, files , configurations etc remain same.

Thank you

This account has been moved to Tommy. Thank you for the donation :)

If you see a queued page or 404 error, please clear your cache. In some cases, it may take a few hours for DNS to fully update. It might also take a few hours before AutoSSL will get certificates for SSL.

This account has been moved to Tommy. Thank you for the donation :)

If you see a queued page or 404 error, please clear your cache. In some cases, it may take a few hours for DNS to fully update. It might also take a few hours before AutoSSL will get certificates for SSL.

O K , I can see that account has been moved to Tommy ( via server information in c-panel ).  Thank you everyone for all your help.