PrestaShop 1.7.6.5 installation error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 qubesys

qubesys

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:10 PM

For days i try to install PrestaShop 1.7.6.5 via the Softaculous Apps installer, but the installation crashes on status bar "Checking the submitted data (95 %)" with the error  "Oops ... the connection was lost".

By manual step installation, during the manually installation on step System Compatibilty cannot passwith following errors

• Parâmetros PHP necessários (PHP required parameters)
  • Intl extension is not loaded
  • Ficheiros (Files)
  • Install and enable the iconv extension.

After the installation crasher the server shows this message:
Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 72,057,594,037,927,935 when it ended. The process dumped a core file.

Please help.

cPanel username: qubesys
main domain: qubesystems.heliohost.org
The server: johnny
The version of PHP : 7.3.12

Edited by qubesys, 22 May 2020 - 04:00 PM.

#2 flazepe

flazepe

Rank X Member

• Moderators
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:34 PM

Load issues, most likely. Softaculous is really sensitive with this. You can install PrestaShop manually by following instructions on their website instead.

#3 qubesys

qubesys

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:59 PM

Load issues, most likely. Softaculous is really sensitive with this. You can install PrestaShop manually by following instructions on their website instead.

Hi, thank you for your reply, i try manually installation, during the manually installation on step System Compatibilty cannot passwith following errors, any suggestion ?

• Parâmetros PHP necessários (PHP required parameters)
  • Intl extension is not loaded
  • Ficheiros (Files)
  • Install and enable the iconv extension.

#4 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,987 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 10:15 PM

Intl and iconv are both already installed on Johnny's php 7.3. Are you sure you have your php version set correctly?

#5 qubesys

qubesys

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 10:31 PM

Intl and iconv are both already installed on Johnny's php 7.3. Are you sure you have your php version set correctly?

Yes i have sure php version on my account is 7.3.12, i just now try install it again via softaculous and install it fine, but when i run the prestashop shows always the error HTTP ERROR 500.

#6 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,987 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 04:21 AM

Here's your error:

[Sat May 23 04:18:05.998369 2020] [cgi:error] [pid 29633] [client x.x.x.x:59951] End of script output before headers: ea-php72, referer: https://qubesystems.heliohost.org/

It looks like you're using php 7.2. Try changing it to php 7.3 and see if it works then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users