[Solved] PrestaShop 1.7.6.5 installation error

qubesys

For days i try to install PrestaShop 1.7.6.5 via the Softaculous Apps installer, but the installation crashes on status bar "Checking the submitted data (95 %)" with the error  "Oops ... the connection was lost".

By manual step installation, during the manually installation on step System Compatibilty cannot passwith following errors

• Parâmetros PHP necessários (PHP required parameters)
  • Intl extension is not loaded
  • Ficheiros (Files)
  • Install and enable the iconv extension.

After the installation crasher the server shows this message:
Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 72,057,594,037,927,935 when it ended. The process dumped a core file.

Please help.

cPanel username: qubesys
main domain: qubesystems.heliohost.org
The server: johnny
The version of PHP : 7.3.12
Edited by Krydos

Load issues, most likely. Softaculous is really sensitive with this. You can install PrestaShop manually by following instructions on their website instead.

Hi, thank you for your reply, i try manually installation, during the manually installation on step System Compatibilty cannot passwith following errors, any suggestion ?

• Parâmetros PHP necessários (PHP required parameters)
  • Ficheiros (Files)

Intl and iconv are both already installed on Johnny's php 7.3. Are you sure you have your php version set correctly?

Yes i have sure php version on my account is 7.3.12, i just now try install it again via softaculous and install it fine, but when i run the prestashop shows always the error HTTP ERROR 500.

Here's your error:

[Sat May 23 04:18:05.998369 2020] [cgi:error] [pid 29633] [client x.x.x.x:59951] End of script output before headers: ea-php72, referer: https://qubesystems.heliohost.org/

It looks like you're using php 7.2. Try changing it to php 7.3 and see if it works then.

Here's your error:

[Sat May 23 04:18:05.998369 2020] [cgi:error] [pid 29633] [client x.x.x.x:59951] End of script output before headers: ea-php72, referer: https://qubesystems.heliohost.org/

It looks like you're using php 7.2. Try changing it to php 7.3 and see if it works then.

I Just change to PHP 7.3 and issue remains during prestashop manual installation.

• Parâmetros PHP necessários
  • Ficheiros
  • Parâmetros PHP recomendados
  • Install and enable the intl extension (used for validators).
  • Install and/or enable a PHP accelerator (highly recommended).
  • Set short_open_tag to off in php.ini*.

What is probably happening is you're overwriting the .htaccess file that cpanel creates when you try to install your software. If you overwrite that file your php version reverts to the default, which is 7.2. Just put this code in your .htaccess when it gets overwritten:

<IfModule mime_module>
  AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php73 .php .php7 .phtml
</IfModule>