Luckperms

hotmaila

The reason you're seeing that error is because you're not closing your mysql database connections. If you already have too many connections open, and you try to open another it will fail and give that error.

He's using prebuilt software...he didn't make it. If it's what I think it is, it's this: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/luckperms.28140/ It's java on the game server end, and there is no server code on our side...it's just a plain remote DB connection.

I've used similar mods on my game server, and my experience has been that they need a ridiculous number of connections at any one time. These things are meant to be used with a local mysql on the game server usually. It would probably work on Tommy, but if it was anything like FEPerms I've used, the number of connections it needs would be considered abusive...

The limit on Johnny is 4 connections. There is no max connections limit on Tommy at the moment, but if people abuse that they can get suspended, or we may decide to set a max connection limit if too many people keep abusing it.