[Solved] My IP address has been blocked.

orthocub

Hello, everyone.

I am sorry for bothering people here but it seems my IP address has been blocked.

The IP address 120.29.108.60 has been blocked for an unknown reason. You won't be able to continue to cPanel until an admin unblocks you.

My username is ocube.

I started to notice the weird behavior while uploading a folder via FTP to the server. At first it was working but maybe because my internet connection is bad, it just stopped, so I tried again, but it just won't log in. Tried with other FTP clients but all failed. Next, I tried uploading the files using the File Manager on cPanel, but when I tried to log in, I was greeted with the message above.

I have never abused the server, I get almost no traffic (since I just use the server to upload test files, and to host my own website which nobody visits anyway). I have like, no SQL databases, and I have 1/4 of disk space left if I remember correctly.

Can I please have my IP address unblocked?

If I did a mistake, please tell me, so I may avoid the same mistake again.

Thank you very much!

PS: I was wondering... I donated a small amount of money (was it like $10?) back when Sparky was receiving donations, and in return, I got double server storage space (resulting in 2GB if I remember correctly). When Johnny crashed and my account was recreated, I lost the extra space and returned back to 1GB. If possible, can I please request for the 2GB storage again? Just a request--if not possible, that's perfectly fine, too! I am already extremely grateful for the free services I am using now, who am I to ask for more?

DOS 30 Connections

The firewall is very sensitive at the moment due to an ongoing DoS attack. Please keep your number of connections down to help avoid being blocked until the attack subsides :)

Unblocked.

PS: I was wondering... I donated a small amount of money (was it like $10?) back when Sparky was receiving donations, and in return, I got double server storage space (resulting in 2GB if I remember correctly). When Johnny crashed and my account was recreated, I lost the extra space and returned back to 1GB. If possible, can I please request for the 2GB storage again? Just a request--if not possible, that's perfectly fine, too! I am already extremely grateful for the free services I am using now, who am I to ask for more?

What was the amount you donated, the date that you donated, and the name that you donated as?

Thank you very much for unblocking!

I'll try to avoid using multiple connections while uploading.

What was the amount you donated, the date that you donated, and the name that you donated as?

Hello!

I looked into my records, and it seems I was mistaken--it was just $5, sorry.

Here are the details:

Amount: $5.00 USD

Date: May 1, 2019, 05:19 PDT

Name: Kyle Alexander Buan

Transaction ID: 6P786913CP3615741

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Quota increased.

Wow, thank you very much! I am very thankful. I promise to only actually use the extra space when necessary, and will keep my storage usage to the minimum I actually need.

I hereby continue to promise never to abuse the system, both in processing power and in storage space. I will consider donating sometime again to further support the cause.

Again, thanks!