jpmveneracion.com problems

jpx3m.com

Hi. I just wawnt to ask what could be the reason for the frequent 500 error on my sites. And when it does not give error 500, it just takes forever to load.

I route the website through cloudflare, have wordpress with avada theme and almost no content yet.... check the account load and for may 26 to present the graph is at zero....

thanks and God bless

Just a heads up, don't use Wordpress.

It's the number one cause of performance issues as well as hacked accounts and even accidental bans. WP is a pile of garbage internally...so badly written that I'm actually kind of surprised it works at all to be honest. The extensions just make it even worse, especially considering many of them (especially from third party sites) tend to be either unmaintained disasters or intentionally contain a backdoor.

Just about any other CMS you look at it will be both faster and more secure.

As Wolstech says above, never ever use Wordpress! We highly recommended that you should use Joomla that has no issues at all, and plus we have a lot of users in the community has successfully installed. :)