Error migrating WordPress website

jon82t

Hello, It is my first time at Heliohost. I am migrating a wordpress website to the hosting but I keep getting this error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@jc.heliohost.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have migrated wordpress websites tons of times before and I have migrated this same website to other 2 hostings with no problem. Maybe I am doing something wrong here. By the way, I am not sure what the database host name is, I am talking about the one I should enter into the wp-config.php file, I am using ricky.heliohost.org but I am not sure if that is the actual host name for the database. My domain is: jc.heliohost.org

I hope you can assist me. Thank you.

Edited by jon82t

Check your permissions... files need to be set to 644 to work.

As for WP...Wordpress is the one program we recommend be avoided (insomuch that we've actually considered banning it). It causes tons of load issues and is also the leading cause of hacked accounts, suspensions, and even accidental bans.

It's so badly written that literally every other CMS available is faster and more secure.