Unable to add .com.bd addon domain

intekhab

I have been trying to add an addon domain webhosting.com.bd under my account "ftech" (on Tommy)

I did update my name servers to ns1-2.heliohost.org before adding the domain (changed back now since adding failed and i have to keep the site up) but it failed.

I have been able to add .com/.net domains earlier without any assue so I am assuming there might be any issue validating .com.bd domains?

Some registrars that don't follow best practices won't actually publish the new NS records until the host is set up. (.br and eu.org are like this). cPanel requires the records be published first as dictated by industry standard.

Try making it your main domain instead. The main domain is the only domain that will set without needing the NS records published.

Also, looking at your content, please keep in mind that we are not a reseller...(well, not the shared servers, you could buy a VPS from us and offer hosting services on it :) )