postfred

Hello suportteam,

my account postfre2@ricky.heliohost.org have limited sending 
to 1 email per hour. please remove 1 email sending per hour

"Domain postfre.heliohost.org has exceeded the max emails 
per hour (1/1 (100%)) allowed. Message will be reattempted later"

I have not sent a mass email,
only one status mail to 2 recipients

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxx@web.de
    Domain postfre.heliohost.org has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

xxxxxx@online.de
    Domain postfre.heliohost.org has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

Edited by postfred

I'll let Krydos handle this one. I can't find any reason why this got restricted, mail logs find nothing for your account...

But then, with the number of spam reports we've been getting, I don't want to remove the limit in case he or someone else set it due to an ongoing issue I don't know about.

Your account can get throttled if you send more than 50 emails per day without first getting permission.

I just checked your account and it's tried to send 15 emails in the last 4 minutes. You should probably get that figured out before I remove the throttle or it will just get throttled again immediately.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By gomgo
      Hi! I want to use my e-mail (gomgo@gomgo.heliohost.us) to send and receive e-mail, how do i login in the e-mail. i use Windows, so use Windows Live Mail is my option, but is impossible, windows live mail is actuatually discontinued and impossible to use, so i can't use it, i tried to send me the instructions, but i don't receive anythingh, i tried to use the webmail with roundcube and horde, but i get 500 Error, so i want to use the e-mail, what can i do?

Thanks

Edit: I'm in the Johnny's Server
    • By robertzo
      If you think that the cPanel email is slow. Then I recommend trying out Yandex. You first sign up and create an account and organization. Then you go to admin and add your domains (the first one is the main domain the others are aliases). After that you add their MX record, SPF, and DKIM records. Click add a person and fill in the mandatory info and write your email and passwords. 

Voila, you got yourself a fast and free domain email (that you can connect to Gmail or Microsoft 360).

P.S the limit is 1000 email accounts and 10 GB each.
    • By robertzo
      I have a question? The email deliverability section in cPanel says that they can't repair the emails because they don't control the DNS. It also says to contact the owner that is responsible for ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org nameservers.
    • By robertzo
      I got this message when opening my roundcube email in cpanel. Can you fix it?
    • By robertzo
      I have a question. When I send emails using my gmail account to my cpanel account it always says "Recipient server did not accept our requests"?. 
      Gmail said to contact the customer support team of your recipient's email provider.