[Solved] my acoount is achived

Hii Heliohost team, :)

my account is archived because i haven't login the cpnael since a long time. actually after setting up a site cpanel is rarely needed only when upgrading or updating something :huh: .and last time one of my site was also suspended for no reason. :wacko:

please renew my account :rolleyes:

account unarchived but the account is still Queued :( :mellow:

mysubdomain also gone only my parked domain is showing in cpnael  and when i am vising my parked domain is showing error, i changed my main domain but it didn't slove my problem.

post-183020-0-09440900-1592777841_thumb.jpg

post-183020-0-11786700-1592777875_thumb.jpg

Your domain, cuted.tk, is available to register at dot.tk. It's not going to work until you register it with them. Once you register it be sure to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

The other option is you can change your domain to something.heliohost.org with this script http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain For instance cuted.heliohost.org is available. If you use one of our domains you won't need to worry about nameservers.