[Solved] Python Flask packages on Johnny

vonsky

Hello,

I have recently registered on helio to host my Flask app on it. In my project I use Flask-Socketio and I don't really know how to install my dependencies on Johnny. Is there any link that explains what to do to be able to use them?

My dependencies are as followed: APScheduler, Flask-SocketIO, eventlet, python-socketio. 

I would appreciate every response. 

with regards,

Krzysztof

I just want to add that I am begginer in the world of servers etc. This is actually my first Full stack app that I made (I am just regular front end dev so no experience in backend for now..) and before I will look for any server for really big 'movement' (and money :)) I want to know that what I wrote actually works.

Also, I really love idea of helionet as a safe heaven for 'noobs' like me. It looks really great, thanks for that opportunity. 

Hey Luigi thanks for the response ;)

I saw that tutorial before and actually even have done what there was written, but as I said, the problem I have is with additional packages that my app requires. Usually there was some console to install with pip new packages and I dont know how to crack that o helio.

Our root admin Krydos can only install the packages you need. Console is already being disable on the shared host. If you want to have your own one, VPS (https://heliohost.org/vps) is the best option for you which allows you to do anything on it and you also have a full root control.

Otherwise, I’ll escalated this to him to have the packages install on your account and I believe these ones?:

APScheduler, Flask-SocketIO, eventlet, python-socketio.