Account Activation

tablecat

Hello, I'm a bit concerned about account activation. It's been a couple days since registration. I realize there have been some issues with the server and I understand. Not too much in a hurry, but what I'm really concerned about is if eventually it'll be activated or if it'll just remain in ether somewhere in some forgotten pocket of time and space. I guess what I'm asking for is just some assurance. Silence is making me think all sorts of stuff.

Thanks.

It's been awhile since I signed up but it seems I remember getting a page that said my account wasn't activated yet, so I'm thinking you might need to sign up again. Does anybody else remember this?

Edit:

btw, did you recieve a confirmation email with your cpanel login url after you signed up?

btw, did you recieve a confirmation email with your cpanel login url after you signed up?

I sure did. I received an e-mail informing me that my account has been installed along with the login information for cpanel and url.

It also says that since my account is not activated yet, I should see a "suspended" message in the meantime. But I see no such message. Just errors to connect.

Since I'm not the administrator, I really don't know what to tell you since you did get a confirmtion email. Just try to be patient for another day or two which is all you can do since sign ups are disabled at this time anyway. Wish I could be more reassurring, sorry :(

tablecat.co.cc is the domain I registered here with.

You don't have the dns set up yet. You need to point tablecat.co.cc to heliohost's name servers:

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

Hey, I know how this works. It's been pointing at heliohost name servers since 2008-12-31 and nothing, just error pages. This has been no error on my part. I'm not sure what's going on here with the host, but I have read elsewhere that this is the "number one" so I thought I'd give it a try, and consequently, a chance. I'm still wanting to use this host, but there's nothing on my end that I can do. All I've got to do is wait and see what the host has to say about my situation, but no word yet...