Can't add my domain

melissa0

I don't remember if I used this domain in any helihost account that I already deleted, but I can't add it today, only with sub-domains.

Domain: gsuitebr.com or www.gsuitebr.com

I cannot add any of these 2, please, if you are associated with any account, remove please.

You can confirm my domain ownership by checking the TXT for gsuitebr.com which is: my-heliohost-username-is-mythodea

Panel login: mythodea

Thank you guys <3

Please set your name servers to ns1.helihost.org and NS2.heliohost.org. By design, our system will not allow users to add domains that aren't pointed to us as addon or parked domains. Once the domain sets up and is working, you can set CF up again.

If you are unable to remove cloudflare for some reason, you will need to make this your main domain using this script: http://heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain

Unfortunately I did not succeed in that way too, interesting that only with this domain this problem occurs.

When I add it as a secondary domain, I get the message:
A DNS entry for “gsuitebr.com” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.
I verified that there is an answer to this in:
https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/dns-entry-already-exists-error.588943/
I believe it is an internal problem that is preventing me from using this domain. I authorize you to log into my account, change your password and look for yourself. 

Are you unable to remove this entry from DNS? I think that would solve it. gsuitebr.com

Edited by melissa0

That error is because that domain is set as your main domain. You cannot add a domain as an addon when it's already your main domain.

I've verified the DNS for your domain is correct. Please remove CF and set your name servers at your registrar to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, and it should start working. We do not support using CF, and because it hides the real DNS records from our testing tools, we cannot provide any further assistance until CF is removed and the name servers are pointed to us.

• Like 1