[Solved] Suspended: hh_tstamp

Hi all,

I just noticed that my account is suspended. I don't know why.

It's regarding the followin account:

a. your HelioHost username: tstamp

b. the server your account is on: tommy
c. your HelioHost main domain: tstamphaus (and subdomains www.stamphaus.nl and recently added www.cj7limited.nl)

Main site (www.stamphaus.nl) is already up and running for a long time. I'm building a second site (www.cj7limited.nl) currently so I guess it has something to do with that. Started with wordpress but yesterday I noticed your strong advice not to use Wordpress (risk of being suspended due to high CPU/Memory usage) so I recently started installing/exploring/learning Joomla instead. But now I'm suspended...

Could you please:

- explain why I'm suspended so I can prevent it from happening again

- restore my account?

Thnx / Best regards!

Your account filled up /tmp yesterday, which caused downtime for everyone else on the server. Something on your account is not cleaning up after itself like it should be. Did you upload a large number of components for Joomla through its web interface by chance (I've seen Joomla leave stuff behind if something like installing a theme fails)?

Unsuspended.

Wow, sorry for that. My apologies. Unintended.

One of the first things starting with Joomla was indeed installing and checking some templates. Havn't done anything else yet. Joomlashine was the largest one. I suspect that one caused trouble.

Makes me doubt about the switch again. I know enough about Wordpress, Joomla is new to me and seems more complex. But I'll check and keep checking the tmp-directory every now and than.

Best regards / Thanks.