[Solved] 500 server internal problem

ujwalbha

how can i fix 

[Thu Jul 02 14:11:01.088011 2020] [autoindex:error] [pid 25543] [client 43.231.208.184:54990] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/ujwalbha/public_html/colouringbook.ga/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.php7,index.php5,index.perl,index.pl,index.plx,index.ppl,index.cgi,index.jsp,index.jp,index.phtml,index.shtml,index.xhtml,index.html,index.htm,index.js) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive
[Thu Jul 02 14:11:00.635427 2020] [autoindex:error] [pid 25543] [client 43.231.208.184:54990] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/ujwalbha/public_html/colouringbook.ga/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.php7,index.php5,index.perl,index.pl,index.plx,index.ppl,index.cgi,index.jsp,index.jp,index.phtml,index.shtml,index.xhtml,index.html,index.htm,index.js) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive   

please give me suugession

The domain http://colouringbook.ga/ is working for me. Please keep in mind though that video hosting scripts generally won't run well (if at all) here because of disk space and resource limitations though.

If you're seeing a 500 error, high load is probably the cause. The error you posted above is erroneous because an index.php does exist in that site's document root.

no sir

while i have install it is only half installed.and says 500 server error what can i do and when i go to matrix it says like that.and index.php exit but also it says like that.what to do now.when i upload other files it says like this.

Edited by ujwalbha