[Solved] Ensure dependencies Gem process failed

theblock

The system couldn’t ensure dependencies for your application. For more information, see the instructions below.
gem:  The process failed. Run the following command from the command line:
cd /home/theblock/rortest && scl enable ea-ruby24 'bundle install'

I'm trying to install whenever but when I press 'Ensure dependencies' I get the error above.

site: http://theblock.heliohost.org/cron

Thanks.

I know this can be hard sometimes but you really need to be patient because all of us are only volunteering and we mostly not online all the time.

I’ll escalated to our root admin, Krydos since he knows about this.

It also was a federal holiday in the USA when you posted (where we are based)...turnaround on support requests for things that aren't PHP (and maybe Python) tends to be several days anyway, only one person here knows much of anything about those technologies. Most of us are PHP experts, and we have a few users who help with python stuff.

I'm not sure anyone else on our servers is even using Ruby...it's one of the more rarely used features for sure. Krydos is the one who would be able to answer questions about this one...

Also, I looked at that app, if it's just a fancy cron scheduler, please keep in mind that we have a cron limit of 2 executions per day.